Mon, Mar 2, 2015, 4:01 PM EST - U.S. Markets closed


% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

PolyMedix, Inc. Message Board

  • wrwhite66 wrwhite66 Mar 20, 2012 10:10 AM Flag

    Wow, the beating continues again today

    Almost 15% down because of a silly reverse split? If I could be sure that was all it was, I would be jumping on more shares like a duck on a junebug.

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • In my mind, the $5 Vegas trip was predicated on pre-split price. A 1:5 RS from $1 to $5(+) doesn't equal a 5-bagger and a Vegas trip is off. At that point, I would be willing to travel for a $25 PPS (or whatever would equal $5 pre-split).

    • Your right Brock, I'll bet Folly with his inside knowledge of news and a lot of these folks with inside "info.", has had something to do with this. Because that means if we do the RS split in late 2012 or early 2013 then Las Vegas will be something that will have to take place. Because we all said that $5.00 was the figure. No taking it back now...... Vegas here we come.

      No worries POLY holders this is yet another step in the ladder of growth to see this company and it's products (drugs) take off and become a household name.

      Bye now from,

      "Terrible" Tim

    • 'You expect way to much from me kid.....i'm not that clever.' Sollozo or Nick?

    • That makes sense Noah, and I think that is what the plan is. Wait until we have news on 56, 63, and perhaps a partner. Stock goes up. Possible split to get listed if needed. Brock

    • I assumme that most of the folks that interact with us here are shareholders. Some cheerleaders like me and some bashers. Some just curious observers. The thing is, all of us have been owners of the company a long while. That says to me that we are all believers in the science at least. We have no control over the way the business end is run other than our proxy vote. Major shareholders and institutions will control that. So we are basically along for the ride. We however can get off the ride at any time. I do take comfort in the fact that one of our naysayers who only shows up when the stock goes down or there is some type of controversy is still on board. And I am fantasizing about Vegas and getting to meet some of the folks I have come to know on this message. Hey we set $5.00 bucks as a Vegas price target. 1 for 5 split and we are there tomorrow. Brock

    • gardenofideas Mar 20, 2012 1:19 PM Flag

      I sold everything I had every .05 from over a buck into the $1.44 area.

      I'm buying some back for a trade here, as holding above 1.03 indicates a bounce is due.

      Will bail if it breaks 1.03. If so, .90 should be in sight.

    • Again I only exect a level of honesty that reflects credibility. 'No comment at this time' is far better than 'NO there are NO deals in the works!'

    • So let me get this straight. A drug that is going thru the FDA process should only go up? You think this process is free? The process is difficult for a reason. You expect way too much from a start up biotech. Maybe you should be in AAPL.

    • Have you ever told brokers as a CEO the price would rise continually after Phase I studies because this was different than other drugs and it was an antibiotic??

    • Have you ever brought a drug to market? Have you walked what they are trying to accomplish? I'm not cheerleading. I'm stating why I am invested in PYMX.

    • View More Messages
0.01450.0000(0.00%)3:37 PMEST

Trending Tickers

Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.