debacle for them as well. It would seem arql has better position though: still have opportunity with Tiva in multiple indications whereas clvs had to pull the plug entirely. I think we'll see the IND for 087 very soon. Doubt we'll get much upside from that but any progress at this point is welcome.
Pucci spoke for a few minutes and Schwartz did the rest
- Tiva Ph3 HCC starts shortly
- Tiva 4 NSCLC are in progress (Marquee, Attention, KRAS, and EGFR-m and soon will be evaluated. Then, based on results the future steps will be evaluated)
- Tiva Ph2 mCRC is close to completion
- Tiva Ph2 in prostate, breast are in progress with results in 2013
- Tiva trials in melanoma, etc., are under consideration
- Good discussions about their pipeline. Hopefully see some results soon
IMHO, any positive results will drive ARQL back into $5-7 range.