Hmmm, think I said yesterday would prefer a tight trading day between $1.56 - $1.59 with a close at $1.58, then let it have the weekend to take a rest. Did say can see $1.65 next week then hope for a pull back to $1.60ish, and hold there. Then I would plop down my last 25%. I wouldn't mind getting more around $1.60 if it can hold it.
Also stated I set a sop loss at $1.50 for some, and $1.35 for some more.