I will probably sell what I bought yesterday soon unless it decides to move higher near the close. No Cramer no higher price remember RAD did warn and that is programed in trader's minds along with the HFT software. It is truly amazing how when a stock pulls back off the highs and acts poorly Cramer becomes silent. I fear this may break $7 soon and if it does this time I believe it may go lower than the $6.90's like a few weeks ago. I would guess funds have big profits from under $5 so they may decide to cash in at any profit level if this continues to fall.
Who me I have been critical of Cramer and RAD's price action. I posted recently that I would wait for $7.10 and under which I got yesterday but without Cramer's rants the shares appear to want to go lower. I am in no way a pumper like the delusional people on most chat boards. I admit when I am wrong and post when I think I was right it's that simple.