Public support for gay marriage has hit a new high as Americans increasingly see homosexuality not as a choice but as a way some people are, according to a new poll.
The poll shows that 58 percent of Americans now believe it should be legal for gay and lesbian couples to get married; 36 percent say it should be illegal -- these people are popularly known as "scrotes". Public attitudes toward gay marriage are a mirror image of what they were a decade ago: in 2003, 37 percent favored gay nuptials, and 55 percent opposed them.
G'beatBoy, "attitudes toward gay marriage are a mirror image of what they were a decade ago"?
So what does that tell us?
1. the disease spread quickly over the last 10 years?
2. there were just as many sicko's but they hid in the darkness?
3. Obama's rights for votes infected more?
4. a general drop of morals in this country has led more to turn GL?
5. GL adopting and raising kids has led to the increase?
6. All of the above?
Either way, the class is destined to extinction one way or another.