Wondering here if during the appeal process TXCC is allowed to divulge certain information, like upcoming customer orders for HDplay for later in Q3 that TXCC is starting to manufacture now as part of the company's reasons on why they should be allowed more time that they normally wouldn't make public right now. It would seem to me that in a situation such as this they should have some leeway in this area as it is a somewhat abnormal situation to normal business, as TXCC needs to be able to go further than 'trust us' to the Appeals Board.
See the stock has rebounded a little from Friday in early trading. I also would think that the current uncertainty isn't helping the share price and if there is a favorable resolution a pop in the share price would probably occur.
I believe niles said he expected an answer to the appeal within the first ten days of July. There is a little more time and the 4th holiday could delay things. They have the r/s authorized, I don't see why they wouldn't do that rather than accept delisting. The Switch is always a challenge.
My sense is that it takes appx. 4-6 weeks to get a hearing date and another 2-4 weeks for the panel to render a decision. TXCC requested a Nasdaq hearing on 6/12 so its unlikely we will have a final decision before the later part of July and the decision could be as late as early-mid August.