No but looks like PRZ @ $1.50 SELL @ $1.90 would be like your last.I hate to get in ST trades usually get stuck with more dogs but I'm not selling PRZ or ABt.I think inflation fear and uncertainty in stent patents holding ABT down. Expect miles working on good news for AM in April.My AGR looking good I rec it @ $10 6-months ago now > $15.NFI is the one I sweat but with AOK AWOL & Lib MIA I have to rely on Kiki and he usually reports he sold before it drops.
I didn't buy any PRZ today, as I thought it would at least retest old low. I'm still long 7000 shares bought before the plunge, and as of today have around a $7000 loss in them. I plan to hold them for better price, but doubt they will fully recover. If current run-up stalls out tomorrow or Monday, will sell, since the loss will be off-set by $2000 made on the other 7000 shares sold. Currently, taking big hit on ABT April $42.50 calls I bought. That has undermined my self-confidence, and probably made me more cautious on buying any PRZ this AM. Just like in Poker, scared money always loses.