great, thanks yahoo...
short and sweet :
1) no reverse split unless board votes and approves come October 2013, if necessary
2) he said it would be material info, due to the size of the company, to share if they weren't renewing Novartis partnership.. thinking this will be the next announcement
3) mgmt expectations: at least one of the Z160 trials successful (LSR seemed more promising from the convo)
4) advacement of z944 on the right path
5) no issues internally with board
6) he said to look back at our position in 2009. "the board received approval to execute the reverse split, but DID NOT and the timing is ironic, although not intentional with Z160 data"
Nice job, thanks! I was thinking along the same lines. Did he mention about the company trying to get a little more vocal in the marketplace and attract some of the oodles of cash hitting the stock market this year?
Slugger: I wondered what was taking place, it would say you posted and there is nothing there. Sort of like the "Shadow".
You want an ego destroyer, there is a 14 year old kid from China playing in the masters, 14?? Oh well time to dig out the Cleveland's, doc says I can swing them again in 2 months, they should be real clean by then. LOL
Jim Long and calm
Sentiment: Strong Buy