And I'd add those others:
1) Exalgo is going to be raped away by Watson (except the 32mg version)
2) Prednisporin is another joke and that's why Sanofy is looking for sublicensing it
3) Z944 MAD results are nothing special and that's why they "will continue reaserching preclinicals models" and do not share with the investor community the results.
4) Z160 results are FORESEEN on january '15 ...really too far away
5) Novartis is not going to renew the contract (maybe)
...And management is non existent...