I am considering getting back into ARNA, in part due to your enthusiasm about it's prospects! However, I'm currently maxed out in my investments and have no spare cash sitting around. So I'd have to sell some shares of my other holdings to buy ARNA (not Zlcs though!).
What's kind of pop in ARNA do you see possible if positive news/FDA ruling?
hey ranger! im waiting for the 7.50 entry point on ARNA .. watching it closely every day
once the approval goes through i'm not expecting the 11+ but i think it's reasonable to see a good 1.50-2 increase .. i need to take a closer look at their fundamentals too but IMO ARNA should be a 9-10 stock end of 2013