.58 holding once again, usually Z gets whacked after major support breaks (.57 yesterday) .. interesting
if it holds tomorrow could be setting up for another push in the mid .60s
Hold even for a day then a wacking we will go, is my prediction. why bet against the trend. I have a bunch of new projects for work, so no time to watch the market much as of late. GL with CPE
btw .. licking my chops for another CPE play haha
p.s. i'm guessing mid $3.30's ?
Garrett, what buy in price are you looking at for CPE? I bailed on Z too, all out. Lost $$$, need to make it back, lol. I took it that clearing .62 was a buy signal and bought at .63. Silly me, lol.