The delay now is hurting us, I don't see any catalyst that can sustain us over 1 dollar for the necessary time period short term within the next month. We should go ahead and do the RS ........get it over with and continue the run up from there into data release.......Gar do you agree with me here.
The thing that sucks is we don't know when they will release the z160 data only management knows that date and maybe they are holding out doing the RS because they could have data ready early October. But I highly doubt that the data would be ready or else they would have been more precise in the presentation a few days ago with their time frame.
when i spoke with justin a few months back regarding the RS he said they'll hold out on the reverse split as long as they can, and if the time came, they would reach out to various consultants and other advisers to determine what is reasonable (when considering the 5,6,7,8,9,10 - 1 split).
i just simply dont trust management, which is why im not laying money down that data will be in october .. to be honest, i rather miss the data annoucement and buy on the partnership deal - it's a safer bet
per ur email, i think it's a good strategy to buy on the day of the reverse split and i'll be right there with ya