The company decided on a 1:10 R/S when they didn't know what the pps would be. So it seems well thought in advance to have the price over $5, that is the limit under which a lot of funds and big movers wouldn't buy. The 1:6 R/S just demonstarte that, and it's a good sign IMHO
I think that the R/S which we knew was coming, in the end, makes this stock so much more attractive to more investors. If they had no pipeline, I would have been out...but they do, and that my friend has not changed.
let me tell you something idiot,they put the little orphan drug pump and dump out so the split wouldn't be as big,the stock will be around 5 dollars in a couple of days and then and only then would i buy this junk
are you kidding, after hours and pre market will be nothing compared to the drop when it opens tomorrow, there will be a mass exodus of the thousands of retail investor trying to get some profit from the unexpected run up, should see $4 range very quick
I agree it could drop, or continue on. If there was no Z160 then yes, I would have been out already. However, the fact that there is a potential billion dollar drug on the verge with news coming this quarter doesn't change much IMO.
The run up started July 31st and I can't see a R/S that we knew was probably going to happen just negate it. We all just have less shares at a higher price.
The timing of this R/S is suspect as they could have waited a bit longer, but IMO there was a reason they seemed to accelerate the R/S. Do institutions want in before any news? Is there preliminary data coming out soon?
Wishful thinking, maybe...but then again nobody knows.