Enough said........................now I'm stuck with it. Selling now will only guarantee a loss.............Should have put the money in GALE (Galena)............
I took a loss here, ive seen other companies do a R/S and they never recovered. Schwab screwed me on this, they didnt convert my shares till after close yesterday. I wanted out at 6.30 range but had to eat it this morning.
Made up for some of the loss on the IDRA run... setting up for another 10%+ gain on monday morning looks like
Did you purchase IDRA based off the Baker bros news., I would suggest you look at daily charts for the past 6 weeks, insider buys and AVEO. IDRA is a fantastic swing/day trade stock just like ZLCS is/was. Just saying have a look before the dust settles and IDRA hits big resistance.
Market for pain management is booming and big pharma has a lot of interest in smaller shops with a pipeline like ZLCS with a novel treatment like Z160. They've been working for years on building upon this drug to increase it's bio-availability, according to prior data it looks like they've done a significant job doing so.
Problem is Z is broke, and Phase II results have to be on point or Z and its shareholders are F(#W%U. What I keep struggling with is this:
1. was RS done because leadership wasn't confident in the success of Z160...
2. was RS done because leadership had shareholders best interest in mind, and wanted to mitigate the risk of going under $1 because they believe Phase II results are promising, and want to attract larger investors??
There's too much speculation..... you gotta either believe in the science or get the f out...cuz if you don't believe in the science, then you have to believe the stock is tanking.
I gotta believe the R/S was due to #2. The stock was under $1 at the time they made the decision. The ODS status was simply odd timing and a welcome surprise that brought it over $1 after decisions had been made.
I hate to say it, but last year before Z dropped under $ 1.00 I got mostly out and I am glad I did. I keep a small stake in it still. I would hate to see you lose your shirt, but once it drops to 3.50 or so, we will not see 5.00 again.
u're right baby.. ZLCS will PUMP again next week for everybody to get out .....if they're still dump and think ZLCS will go above 10/share, then forget it.....NEXT WEEK is the week to JUMP
Im' still very very long into this stock. Just can't take a 30k loss sorry. Then in a few years watch it be over 20 bucks a share. Unless I needed the money I would sell now. Sucks but haven't lost anything yet while holding. Should of sold at 1.38 the other day and only be out about 12,000 bucks. The split I totally forgot about but oh well. Glad I got cash on hand as well along with a good job. I'm young.
Sentiment: Strong Buy