Never Forget Why WE bought ZLCS in th efirst place
I bought Zlcs because:
1) Healthy B/S with sufficient cash thr 2015
2) Promising Drugs
3) Drugs that if successfull will have a huge market as in billions
4) Low stock float
5) Solid institutional investors
6) Great management whom are focused on develping a product over pumping the company
7) Orphan drug denomination
8) Execs are not overpaid
9) Number of employees shows that the company watches its expenses
10) Muitiple drugs, not just betting on a sigle hail marry
Now, the R/S is absolutely meanless financialy wise. The stock now is a 0.94 cts/sh pre-split which is still a good rise from the low 0.7cts/sh
Hang in there, try to understand why you bought the stock and only sell if the same reasons fail to prevail. Cheers to all longs
Clid...., Well thought out and formulated post! Bingo! I hold nearly 20k shares afte split at about an average of $6.0. I am going to Hold on and see what the next week brings. I am expecting it to return to $7.20 next week. Longs, Worst thing you can do, is forget why you bought this in the first place! Upside here is 10x. Read the latest SA article. However, I fully understand if you cannot stomach the risk! GLTA.
management doing A Sudden rs is meaningless? kid, I am long but heck I even know
that a sudden rs is a lack of confidence by company in their immediate prospects/ stock price
hope I am wrong as I am under water too.
The RS was wrong in our perspective, but consider being management. If any of the 7 remaining days closed under 1 they would have been delisted. That was a gamble that isn't worth risking. The RS really #$%$ me off.