after 3 long years of waiting, i gambled and lost. it is what it is. sold last week and will lick my wounds and move on. However, i have learned alot in the past three years regarding the trading side of things. I never once jumped in and out, but in looking back, would have been a smart thing to do. So, i may get back in to ZLCS down the road in an effort to look for a quick trade. But at this time, i just don't see that any time soon. I remember after Synavive, that we trickled lower and lower for months on end. Just need to keep an eye on things to see when the right time would be to get back in looking for the bounce here in Z land.
I am currently looking at trading in INFI. not sure if any of you have looked at this, but would like any thoughts. From what i can see, it had a nice run last week for one day and is now consolidating waiting for the next leg up. I am seeing a small penant formation happening with the RSI on the rise. any thought from you gurus ?
going to the dark/smart side of things in trading a bit here and there while holding core shares... seems like the thing to do..
any other recommedatsoin would be greatly appreciated. I am working on a few as we speak, but any outside recs are welcome. Good luck to you.
Allan...I guess you don't feel the chances are good for a partnership this week? I've been reluctant to sell out, hoping for a bounce on partnership news. Though admittedly, if that happened I'd definitely sell the news.
If I were you, I'd buy NWBO or NWBOW and PRAN. Those are three of mine that are doing well. I've done nothing but lose in Z, but I am still holding the position. It is so cheap now, it would be fruitless to sell out. We still have another pain drug to test, so all is not lost. In the interim we may lose our NASDAQ listing. Does anyone think ZLCS will try another R/S?
i have been pumping CPRX since it bottomed at 1.29. It's still way undervalued at 1.87. Good luck on INFI but it's gonna hit a resistance at $15 for sure. RMTI is another good play longer term.
allen: Did the same thing held for 3 years with no trading. I'm like Trader on this, if it goes to say $.80 I'll be tempted. But I would like a glimmer of hope from some venue before I get back in. If I do I'll trade as often as I can. What a bummer.
Jim Still calm but not happy
Hey Jimbo, there is word on the Board that you are Jimmy the Stocklaser. Any fact to that theory?
Next I will read you are the Daug!
I agree that ZLCS could be a good trading stock, like S, ANR, OUTR have been, however, not at this price. Although .80 could be a price that looks enticing, remember, that is .13 pre R-S.
IMO, this has to get above $2.00 and hold before a trade would be successful.