Seven evidences available so far showing LPH's legitimacy
1. Mr. Toups'' assertion on Form 12b-25 that no significant change given in the 2012/Q2 report is anticipated. Mr. Toups will face severe legal consequences if he lies under the SEC's scrutiny now.
2. It's an enormous waste of energy and time manufacturing the Second Hit Piece through CCTV. Waiting for SEC's verdict is free of charge if LPH is fraudulent. Isn't it? Shooting a dead horse by squandering so much money overseas is pointless and useless.
3. LPH must have earned 100+ millions in the past two years. Can you find any person generous enough to give shareholders such an unbelievable gift (Haujie Facility)? Note that any money transfer from other accounts would cost Mr. Cai a huge fortune.
4. The key con-artists, Unemon1 and Umbisam, primarily focused upon the 'Tank Size' project rather than the 'Most Brazen Company' project from mid-December till the end of year. Video taping to monitor LPH trucks was completed in early December, and the First Hit Piece occurred at beginning of year. Selling the 'virtually no revenue' project to clients should be most profitable. How could GEO crooks work on the fictions 'Tank Size' project generating little return instead?
5. The irrational reactions from Unemon1, Umbisam, and Boss Stevie. Unemon1 opened a new LPH forum trying to recruit more bashers a few days prior to January 3rd. Umbisam expected LPH to restore shareholders' confidence back by twisting Ming Zhao's arms. Stevie abruptly and unusually put 'ignore' button on U &U. A couple weeks later, Stevie even said U & U might commit a crime. All these reactions are purely redundant if LPH is unreal.
6. Runaway of Unemon1, Umbisam, and Stevie. These crooks have been totally inactive on Board since a while back. Why would they run away without notice unless they do commit crimes?
7. Continuous rebuttals from flip-flop liar (Piatt). Why bother to fight for each post against GEO criminals if LPH is a total fraud? The truths will come up soon. Right? These suspicious unnecessary reactions would only enhance LPH's legitimacy.
I am not in and have been watching since the colapse then the halt. lph you continue to pump and if this company was actually real I don't understand how hard it is for the CEO or CFO to show the balance sheet or any proof they have to show their legit? I hope you didn't have to much invested because it looks like you will have a tax lost at the end of the year. Good luck hopefully it all works out but it doesn't look good
1 -toups is a con artist. of course he says this. 2 - cctv did the piece, geo did not hire cctv to do the piece. sec will delist lph. they will not find them legit. 3 - you say they were generous and distributed huajie assets. shareholders only have what the shares are worth, and they are a worthless penny stock. so have fun trying to turn your generous distribution into any real value. you are a joke.