1. Mr. Toups' assertion on Form 12b-25 that no significant change given in the 2012/Q2 report is anticipated. Mr. Toups will face severe legal consequences if he lies under the SEC's scrutiny.
2. It’s an enormous waste of energy and time manufacturing the Second Hit Piece through CCTV. Waiting for SEC's verdict is free of charge if LPH is fraudulent. Why shoot a dead horse by squandering so much effort and money overseas?
3. LPH must have earned 100+ millions in the past two years. No person is generous enough to give shareholders such an unbelievable gift (Haujie Facility). Any money transfer from Mr. Cai’s other accounts would cost him dearly too.
4. The video taping of monitoring LPH trucks was completed in early December while the First Hit Piece occurred at beginning of year. Ironically, the key con-artists, Unemon1 and Umbisam, primarily focused upon the 'Tank Size' project rather than the 'Most Brazen Company' project from mid-December till the end of year. Selling the ‘virtually no revenue’ to clients should be most profitable. How could GEO criminals work on the fictitious 'Tank Size' project generating little return during this critical period?
5. The irrational actions undertaken by Unemon1, Umbisam, and Boss Stevie. Unemon1 opened a new LPH forum trying to recruit more bashers just a few days prior to January 3rd. After the release of the First Hit Piece, Umbisam expected LPH to restore shareholders' confidence back by twisting Ming Zhao's arms. Stevie abruptly and unusually put 'ignore' button on U &U. A couple weeks later, Stevie even said U & U might commit a crime. All these actions are redundant if LPH is unreal.
6. Runaway of Unemon1, Umbisam, and Stevie. These crooks have been totally inactive on Board since a while back. Why would they run away without notice if they didn’t commit crimes?
7. Continuous rebuttals from flip-flop liar (Piatt). Why bother to fight for each post against GEO criminals if LPH is a total fraud? The truths will come up soon. Right? These suspicious unnecessary reactions would only enhance LPH's legitimacy.
8. Would a fraudulent company continuously distribute valuable assets to shareholders? LPH shareholders received a piece of Gujiao Facility (60+ millions) in 2010 and Haujie Facility (100+ millions) last year. Don’t you think these two generous distributions would defeat the purpose of ripping shareholders off totally?
9. LPH was established in 1995 and listed in the US' market in 2008. According to GEO's accusations, LPH had to lie to both the License Renewal Committee and Chinese IRS with a revenue discrepancy of at least several hundred times for 13 years. What's the likelihood of not being caught? On the other hand, once got caught by misreporting the revenue at such an enormous scale, the company would receive hefty penalties and lose the operating licenses--indicating a potential wipeout of the initial investment of
$37,500,000. If you were Mr. Cai, would you put yourself in this all-or-none risk for 13 years by having the wildest dream of ripping American investors off later on?
10. The longer the CFO on the job, the better the chance showing LPH's legitimacy. If you were the CFO of a fraudulent company under the scrutiny of SEC, would you like to resign as early as possible to avoid or lessen the potential legal suit? In contrast, Mr. Toups still holds the CFO position since the occurrence of the First Hit Piece, or January 3rd.
11. Several GEO and CCTV's accusations have been proven to be false. The video tape monitoring LPH trucking was fabricated when compared to the LPH's rebuttal video tape. In addition, an independent study of GEO's video tape conducted by a few persons on this Board reached the same conclusion. The 20 M funding to the Tourism business is impossible if the fuel wholesale revenue is "virtually non-existent" as claimed in the first Hit Piece. The 2012 revenue of 0.42 M is a joke. Assuming the most optimistic net profit margin of 12%, the total net income is ~$50,000, or ~$1,000/year per employee. No company in China can operate by paying such ridiculously low salary.
12. The flip-flop liar, or Piatt, said ‘the GEO's frauds were not an issue’. Mizesaw said ‘it didn't matter whether the videos are fake or true’. How can any average and reasonable investors put up with such horrible crimes committee by GEO crooks? The only explanation is Piatt and Mizesaw are part of the team. Their rigorous efforts in defending GEO’s criminal acts demonstrate another evidence of LPH's legitimacy.
Can LPH prove financials. No. Also, #8 - Distribute assets to shareholders. In what form. on fraudelent balance sheet. What a joke. Shares are frozen, to be delisted, and are worth pennies. Shareholders receive piece of facilties, please. Shareholders received frozen soon to be delisted worthless stock certificates. Also, #2, Geo did not manufacture second hit piece through CCTV. CCTV independently confirmed the scam.