The following suspicious brokerage accounts probably have a close connection with GEO's criminal act:
1. The account carried out a large quantity of short-sale trades a few days before January 3rd.
2. The account executed a large quantity of short-sale trades at the beginning minutes of opening prior to the release of the First Hit Piece.
3. Compared with the transaction history, the account executed an unusually large amount of short-sale trades right after the release of the First Hit Piece.
4. Compared with the transaction history, the account purchased an unusually large amount of shares at a relatively low price.
5. Compared with the transaction history, the account did an unusually large number of day-trading from opening till halt on January 3rd.
SEC should investigate these accounts with abnormal trading patterns carefully, and bring those people responsible for manufacturing the 'Hit and Run' play to justice.
They should start with yours, along with your bank accounts and a wiretap.
Sentiment: Strong Sell