Sat, May 25, 2013, 7:13 PM EDT - U.S. Markets closed
Hope it's up again
good look to all of us. if I be you I will wait until is .60$ and I will sell it.
Sheet! It could be $1 by Monday. I be holdin
are you a nova member?
HUGE short covering to come after 80% drop in two days