There is a ton I hope to hear about, but what I expect is probably half of this.
I hope to hear the following:
1. Reasoning for the capital raise
2. Timeline for 2nd Bunge plant construction start
3. Plan for Algenist and or 2nd skin care line, what will spur growth in 13
4. Progress at Clinton, number of successful batches - what the plan is for the rest of the year there
5. Update on SRN, any progress toward phase III 50,000 ton facility
6. Plans for buying existing fermentation facilities
7. Does expansion to 100k at Clinton require additional construction capital outlay or is it existing and can be started immediately when needed.
8. Do they expect to be able to get financing from Brazilian gov for the next 2 Bunge plants
9. Do they plan to have binding offtakes in place before production starts at Moema and clinton
10. Cost improvements? , how they plan to deal with the soft prices in plant oils currently.
11. Plans with regards to jet fuel production, is there any planned output to United with initial production
Negative surprises possible - delay at Moema or SRN, cost overruns for construction, contamination problem at Clinton, cost predictions not met in test batches at Clinton (unlikely they would announce that at this point though even if true).
Postitive suprises - new plant(s) or offtake announcement(s), Clinton timeline moved up