If this stock Breaks ABOVE $12 this week or Next week then I am Buying MORE... If NOT then I am selling ALL
If this stock Breaks ABOVE $12 this week or Next week and HOLDS then I am Buying MORE SHARES..
If NOT then I am selling ALL SHARES as I am believing that something is Up and SZYM is NOT ready for BIG TIME Production of their Products...My Opinion is that this should be well into the $20's by now IF we can make Nameplate.....Makes me nervous that ALL CFO, President and CIO etc... ALL sold shares recently and IF they HAD CONFIDENCE in their company then they would have went ALL IN NOT ALL OUT??
Those are automatic sales of very tiny stakes, relative to their entire positions. Insiders sell for every reason - the only thing to look out for are complete dumps of positions (or large dumps) - and insider buying. But with tech start-ups like these, why would they buy shares when the company is giving them so many for free?
I agree that this stock should be around $20 - but I understand why it isn't. The market still sees a long time-frame to buy - which could be very wrong. Any day now we get announcements, and you don't want to be left empty of shares when good news comes rolling in hard & fast. Hold you stake.
Everyone is waiting for that big piece of news including me, yet the couple of PRs we got recently have don e nothing for sentiment. The lack of volume is a direct correlation to the lack of investor interest or speculation in the name. Can this be a big winner one day? Sure, but there are still many questions that need to be answered and investors are not intrigued enough yet to get involved.
So you take comfort that the stock is not trading at all time lows? Is it soo bad for someone to question why the stock is way off the IPO price of a couple years ago? Are we not suppose to expect gains when investing in public companies and not losses?