Bought puts on Friday and today. These chinese caps are becoming way too predictable:
Out of all the bad Chinese companies, and there are quite a few, you have to pick a good Chinese company to short. Do you have a brain? This company:
1. Have 1.2 billions Chinese as their client
2. Growing their top line by 40% and bottom line by 25%
3. In a protected sector of the Chinese government and is specially favored by the Chinese government
4. Have enough credit that they can make a buy out if their stock price get too depressed
5. Oh, yeah. The insider own 34% of the company and they are jumping up and down saying "Hey, we think the price is too cheap now, we are buying more and you should, too"
Honestly, how dumb can you be to short this stock? Better cover your position now before the axe fall and you lose your shirt. Don't say I did not warn you. The axe will fall this week. I am just trying to help the short protect their money. The big funds are gobbling the stocks up as we are speaking. See the link below.
I put in an order for 10k shares at 7.95 16-Mar-11 03:52 pm
The ask didn't even blink....my order got filled inmediately.
not sure, i would be accuse someone else of being a sucker there nz. hows that Cleveland BioLabs trade working for ya?
Better cover your short soon. The funds are putting in big buy on Friday and make lots of money from you and your small time sucker short friends. Don't say I did not warn you. Just trying to help you shorts protecting your money.