Obviously some arbs don't think the deal will go through. I will hold my shares, discount is too wide to cash out now. I'll be very happy with $13.50.
Chinese discount. Look at TBET for example. They once announced the buyout too and guess what happened :)
I am wondering the same thing - If this was concrete I would have thought we would see $13.25 today. This bounced once before when the chairman made an offer - not sure this is much different. Just hope it is.
it is leget.. problem is the price is too low... may be lawsuit... more time to wait... do not accept the offer
Sentiment: Strong Buy