you are viewing a single comment's thread.
Yes, it looked bad earlier, but now everythins is fine.In my heart and in my read, I am betting another delay. There are just too many signs.If TSPT had done a proper job and didn't rush to file, there is a very good chance that it won't get a CRL. But for reason I cannot understand, TSPT mgmt chose to rush this application through.
I may hold or sell out today for safety reasons as I never am sure about losing a profit just to hope for more.
No idea. It really depends on your risk tolerance.