Deerfield Management Co. LP ownes 7,345,416 shares at cheap price $3.50. Deerfield is known to sell for 5-10% profit. weak hand
BVF their biggest institute holder decreased their poistions by 300,000 shares. bailing institute
cash is drying up quickly, 139 million including 71 million of dillution in Novat $3.60 is burning at 20-25million a Q !!!! correct me ...
Equity at -191million may be more now ...
all their drugs is at phase 1 or 2 with minimal upfront payment from big pharma, means not much trust, it is a gamble ...
mrkt cap of 440million rediculous!!! I know people see $3.77 price and think it is cheap. haha
tell me one reason to buy this company? if u do I may buy!!! but let us be all business and no emotions.
I know better than to respond to a troll, but I can't resist:
1. Partnerships with the big boys in Pharma: Celgene, AstraZeneca, Amgen, Roche, Genentech, Eli Lilly, Novartis and others. You think these companies with their armies of lawyers and MBAs are working closely with Array out of the goodness of their hearts? Think again.
2. MEK-162 just went into Phase III testing. Novartis has said this drug is "best in class" and is testing it as a single agent.
3. Selumetinib has a high probability of going into Phase III testing in the second half of 2013, per AstraZeneca. Additionally, AstraZeneca has 39 other expensive ongoing Phase II trials involving Selumetinib.
4. All the evidence points to ARRY-614 going straight to Phase III testing from Phase I testing after some tweaking of the formulation. This drug is 100% owned by Array.
5. ARRY-520 shows a lot of promise as a single agent if patients are weeded out by a protein biomarker. In addition, early results of testing in combination with Carfilzomib are strong. This drug is also 100% owned by Array.
6. Danoprevir (partnered with Intermune/Roche) could also go to Phase III in 2013.
7. Plenty of other promising drugs in Phase II.
8. The big boys on Wall Street are noticing: J.P. Morgan and now Wells Fargo are present at the conference calls.
I hope you are not investing ur money based on could and should sentences fed to u by the sweet managment talks while spending ur hard earned money. Just look at the price going down while market is going up. Does that bother u at all. When drugs move to phase 3 they cost the most as I hope u know. Where this cash going to come from. CAPITAL IS ARRY BIGGEST PROBLEM. arry collected 575 million from this partnership,where did it go ... evaporated ... so will ur pay check and other investors like u. I buy ARRY at $3.50 price big institutes bought it for.
Array also has the lion's share of its debt and other obligations -- $117.8 million of $187.6 million -- coming due in the next one to three years, according to SEC filings.
Expect a secondary IPO to cover this debt. As a matter of fact ARRY already prepared 200 million .... read news last month
As for the big pharma they are putting little money upfront and demanding big percentage of profit. That is what big pharma do, they gamble on 4 drugs to get one good.