I had a stop loss, and am out. Heddgies who drove it up, jumped out when I got stopped.
Last time I bought in was when Arry diluted and raised capital, I purchased at $2.80, the stock had a hedgefund promoting its upwards move and I accepted and made out well. This last rise this same hedgefund jumped out and I jumped out with them. Don't get confused with Technology and Cash raising. Diluting will almost certainly take down ARRY down to the high 3's or low 4's. I am no way shape or form will get back in until after diluting. It is almost a 50% loss waiting to happen. ARRY needs cash and I doubt that any partners will pony up with the Company a long ways off from even submitting an NDA. If markets dive, ARRY could be down big. Patience and not to get caught up with Hype at ASCO. They will try, but none wants to be caught up in diluting.
Dan-I'm curious. Your view of the future assumes no new partnering and/or milestone revenues period. With about 90mm cash starting this q, burn rate of about 20mm per q, a little efficiency pushes that out to a year w/out dilution and I think much longer with the aforementioned monies. So where is the imminent need for cash?