Sold off most and still holds some, may get into Exel until this diluting is done. I am not ready for this to drop anymore. I have always wondered what would happen when the time come for more cash, as it stands now, there is no other recourse other than diluting. Hate to even admit it, I thought that they should have done a much deeper fundraising the last time around. Now , we are trapped, either ride it down again which i refused. I will take my chances with exel for the while until diluting is done. If we had any partnership , it would have happned already.