Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Appliance Recycling Centers of America Inc. Message Board

  • It's interesting to hear about secret manipulation and other such stuff. Scary what happened in the market late on Friday and could be a very bad week in front of the market (like 87!). How low will arci go, who knows?? It went from $2 in January to $11 just 10 months later (with great news in between). I'm staying in about 80% cash for now with the other 20% in one very risky stock (gxyf.ob). I hope buyers show up before it gets too cheap otherwise I'll have to take a stake in arci again! Have a nice day.

 
ARCI
1.26-0.01(-0.79%)May 27 3:58 PMEDT