1. Now DRYS income will 100% from the UDW drilling, but only because the other segments are now LOSING MONEY even with two great Cape charters, six decent Cape charters and two lousy Cape charters. There is only one panamax charter that will be left past Q2. ALL the others are on spot. ALL the tankers are earning about $4k less per day than they cost.
2. He never has sold any of the spot panas, but he should have been unloading them. The time chartered fleet then supported the spot bulkers. No longer the case.
3. Tankers probably will turn sooner than bulkers. Will DRYS have any tankers left when it happens?
4. Never does seem to care about his shares, just his fees and commissions and salaries.
5. Still screwed.
6. Still in Marshall Islands where you can't touch them.
7. Selling off ORIG may lead to lower book value. Depends on how much of the proceeds finds it's way into George's pockets.
8. Yep. Probably ought to be buying ORIG, not DRYS stock at this point.