NACEL Energy Corporation (OTC BB: "NCEN") (FRANKFURT: "4FC") today announced the signing of a definitive agreement with JMJ Financial of San Diego, CA, providing for an aggregate $4.3 million in capital funding to the Company over a period of years, in support of the continued development of the Company's various wind energy projects located in Texas and Arizona, and other corporate requirements.
>>> But Juhl has been putting up towers, right? Should Nacel be in Minnesota then? There are wind projects going up all across Texas, but Nacel hasn't done one yet. Why not? Maybe they need to shorten their "project steps" list and get something going.
JUHL has been in the red for 3 years and, yeah, they put up towers but don't make a profit, yet you keep mentioning them as if they were the best run wind company in the business.
>>> I just don't know if these small wind farm outfits are a good investment. Nacel's performance sure doesn't lead one to think so....
You are right, you just don't know about the industry, but yet you speak as if you do...amazing! LOL
KCNPablo what looks good???? This company was a mistake on my part. I paid a $1.10 based on some hype from a web promotion that hyped its strategy and I bit the bait, but I dont really see much to commend this company.
The time is coming for me to get up from the table.
But Juhl has been putting up towers, right? Should Nacel be in Minnesota then? There are wind projects going up all across Texas, but Nacel hasn't done one yet. Why not? Maybe they need to shorten their "project steps" list and get something going. Maybe Dan Juhl needs to run this outfit and get something done. Juhl's balance sheet sure as hell looks better.
Also, if Nacel has never made money, and Juhl doesn't make money, then how attractive is this business anyway? I'm not trying to be a "hater" here. I just don't know if these small wind farm outfits are a good investment. Nacel's performance sure doesn't lead one to think so....
JUHL is putting up towers...and generating debt in the process. In fact, JUHL wind has produced wind energy and sold it to the grid to produce gross revenues, but JUHL has NEVER generated profits for their shareholders.
So one of you Nacel lovers explain to us why a company like Juhl Wind can put turbines up in the air and generate REVENUE in the same time period. This is something Nacel has yet to do. Other wind developers actually DO SOMETHING. NACEL just sends out press releases and continues to borrow more money. And yes, they need to borrow money to purchase turbines and electrical gear, but they are far from that.
Please don't reduce yourselves to name calling either. Give a thoughtful answer. JUHL can do it, why not NACEL??????
Each project in the Nacel Energy Project Portfolio uses this step by step plan. Each project can be tracked by these steps of development. This info is available to shareholders. Nacel Management demonstrates due diligence Managing the projects as well as informing shareholders with timely notification of the project developments.
1. Survey regional wind data, topography, power market, transmission and permitting characteristics to determine area of interest
2. Identification of land owner(s)
3. Secure wind development rights option agreement(s)
4. Create project legal structure
5. Procure anemometer and related equipment for the collection of site specific wind data
6. Desktop environmental assessment, desktop archeological assessment, desktop avian study
7. Detailed transmission, interconnection, permitting review
8. Turbine site plan
9. Turbine supply agreement
10. Electrical engineering review, civil engineering review
11. Interconnection assessment
12. Utility transmission study
13. Fatal flaw analysis
14. Complete detailed project construction estimates & scheduling
15. Complete environmental, archeological and avian assessments
16. Obtain permitting for project
17. Power Purchase Agreement framework
18. Project financing structure analysis
19. Tax partner identification
20. Equity partner identification
21. Project financing partner identification
22. Complete power purchase agreement
23. Complete project financing agreement
24. Commence project construction