I have been a huge fan of their products for many years. To my surprise one night while microwaving a steak pot pie, it caught fire. It wasnt just a few little flames either....it was a nice little fire. I am very scared of them now. The company should change the packaging. These things are dangerous.
I followed the directions to the letter....in fact there was almost two minutes left on the microwave when I discovered the fire. Another lady from Austin Texas said it happened to her too (Amazon Review) and a gentleman here on Yahoo Finance said it happened to his lasagna (same brand...different food). My microwave is a top-of-the-line microwave....it cost me a little over $500.