Obama did it and it appears to be good for housing based on today's performance. I think we have a better chance of dealing with the fiscal cliff with Obama than if Romney would have won.
Thanks ... As I am reading it now Dow down 250 pts and Pulte is even. USG .. my other core holding along with RLGY are up and down a little.
My plans are to hold back about 35% cash ready to buy these same names after the fiscal cliff is resolved. The other 65% will stay long and I'll occasionally buy April calls.
Starting to like Zillow.
Sentiment: Strong Buy