I caught most of the call.
A. The CHMP's concerns have already been addressed by the FDA.
The question was asked how did the vote go. They would not sayif it was close to passing or not.
B. Production launch for Kynamro for the US is Jan. 29, everything is looking good there.
C. They are taking Kynamro into other markets besides Europe- Japan was mentioned.
These are obviously my own shortened words, please read a copy of the call for yourself. It is disappointing, if EU approval had come through today I believe we would have seen 12 or more by the end of the day.
It is already off its low in the premarket, I am buying some more today on this weakness.
Remember Jan. 29 is production launch here, that should raise the price.
you did your research this morning unlike me but is it possible the ema decision is no different than the fda but in the final decision by the fda and ema this drug will be approved and perhap's the negative today was more in words than fact just to offer the buying opportunity of mutual funds ?