Sat, Dec 20, 2014, 2:43 PM EST - U.S. Markets closed


% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Message Board

  • darkouttonight darkouttonight Feb 19, 2013 8:57 AM Flag

    Another potential antisense drug announced today. Let's hope for the best.

    Antisense inhibits the diseased protein produced from the gene approx. 80% & leaves 20% of the disease to roam. No cures but any help is appreciated. Let's also hope that the Isis scientists involved get the credit rather than Short stuff taking the bow and the freebie options. I still hope Short stuff will turn Isis over to Big pharma for the stock holders sake ! Hmmmm.

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • Furthermore, cell culture and mouse models using knockdowns of genes frequently do not completely inhibit production of the target protein, however, significant effects are seen at the cellular and organismal levels.

      Sentiment: Buy

    • Small molecule inhibitors frequently cannot inhibit their targets completely at therapeutic doses and without beginning to hit other off-targets. Depending on the target and the disease, incomplete inhibition, in this case reduction of protein, can have significant therapeutic benefit.

      Sentiment: Buy

65.09+5.54(+9.30%)Dec 19 4:00 PMEST

Trending Tickers

Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.
3M Company
NYSEFri, Dec 19, 2014 4:04 PM EST
ImmunoGen, Inc.
NASDAQFri, Dec 19, 2014 4:00 PM EST
Southwestern Energy Co.
NYSEFri, Dec 19, 2014 4:05 PM EST