My strong Isis buy on March 2012 $7.16. Then my strong Isis sell on 1-8-2008 @ $23 to buy Vical @ $1.80.
Your welcome. Chuckle. Regular posters are aware of my call but who would have ever though it could be accomplished with no viable successful antisense drug? The institutional hook is that antisense works on a lot of diseases at the start of clinical trials ( The Hook) and that's where it ends all through history. Yes, those killer side-effects are pumping into the body organs slowly and forever. Who will come clean and promote these facts? Why does Yahoo keep blocking me from posting the truth... is there a reason? I hope not, in the end there is a higher power. ( 80% antisense drug absorbing into cells leaves 20% of the disease to rock & roll.) Hey, it's dark out tonight. : )
VICL shareholders weeping. Isis shareholders celebrating And there is MUCH more to come for ISIS Vicl ready to plunge again A-7 will fail and Dark will lose all credibility, if he has any left to lose.