As you have pointed out on many occasions the ONXX field of variables includes stuff we know, stuff we don't know and stuff we don't know we don't know. It's that last category that will kill you. Appreciate you keeping all variables honestly in play.
Not sure what the specifics behind your comment were, but thanks for the kind words.
Thing about ONXX is that I now have no idea how much it could rise as many things seem to be falling into place. That is why I didn't answer the thread about ONXX valuation. My last prediction about the price came about a week ago, when I said it because the stock price didn't drop on the monday after the FDA advisory board voted 11-0 for Carfilzomib approval, I thought ONXX would go up and approach $70, and that seems to be the case now.
What happens when Bayer submits Regorafenib for FDA approval in GIST and gets priority review, like it did for colon cancer?
What happens if Regorafenib gets approved in both colon cancer and GIST?
What happens if data for Nexavar in breast cancer comes back positive?
What happens when, as is likely, the FDA gives approval for Carfilzomib a few weeks?
Dr, I sharee your concerns, but as I've said before, we, probably, have clear waters for another 1-2 months until everyone will be disappointed ("no buyout", "no short term catalist, etc") So, I'm holding and waiting.