This is it: XOMA is done.http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=XOMA#chart6:symbol=xoma;range=2y;indicator=split+volume;charttype=line;crosshair=on;ohlcvalues=0;logscale=on;source=undefined
some of us lost about 90% why bother with the other 10%
Setting up nicely to continue to drop.
Xoma: Insufferable way to die - death by a thousand cuts and slow drift to zero. When will we see Xoma's final breath?
What your doing is not right either. Not that anyone should listen to message board banter, but the whole deception machine is what it is -dishonest.
Where have all of the cheerleaders gone?
Gone to flowers, every one. "When will they ever learn?"
as I have said before, chart looks better upside down.