I have no news on CRDM, but I think it should pick up some momentum once NAZ is up again. I don't know if I am doing the right thing, but I want to hold it for another month or so and then decide either holding longer or sell them.
On XOMA, I am almost back to where I was before it dropped down this round. I think we will see at least a point gain on XOMA even without news. But NAZ has to be up to make this happen, which I think will be.
Forgot to state it clearly in my last post. I meant to say that XOMA will pick up at least a point TOMORROW if NAZ is up.
My gut feeling tells me that XOMA has some positive news to make next Monday. I still remember the words made by Jack on last conference call, which was more than two weeks ago. He mentioned something should happen within a few weeks of time after conference call.