Hope the upward trend of XOMA will continue on for a while, I think it's about time, personally speaking, with the potential that it has, it should be trading in the $10's, hopefully by next week. I am too worry about XOMA too much.
Actually we should be more concerned about the CRDM, it continues to slide, day-by-day, by the time we know it, it will be trading in the $1's range, that definitely will have a big psychological effect in the mind of the investor, what do you think.
I bought this at 3 1/2 and am wondering if I should hold on....does anyone have any enlighting info on this stock? This company? Other biotechs are going up after Clinton essentially renegged on his prior statement, but this stock isn't...
CRDM is not a biotech company like XOMA. It is a device manufacturer. Although the price slipped from 4.5 to today's 2.5 or so, I think it will eventually move back up very soon. There is a meeting on May 17 - 21, and they are supposed to show case something. Also, the earnings will be much better this quarter because of the deal with STJ. So, just be patient and wait for its turn. I'm long over 10K shares.
I guess I got in the same time for few thousand shares of CRDM at about the same price, I am holding on, can't sell now, would lose too much.
I guess it was supposed to get some kind of pre-approval last month during the meeting of the American Cardiology Conference Board, but it was never materialized, but something is coming up soon next month, I heard and hope, but I am only a speculative investor.
For the time being I will hold for the next few months if it needs to, for $2's stock, not too bad to speculate.