12 reasons why some people voted democrat:
1. I voted Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my German Shepherd.
2. I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.
3. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
4. I voted Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
5. I voted Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.
6. I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.
7. I voted Democrat because I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.
8. I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away the social security from those who paid into it.
9. I voted Democrat because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.
10. I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
11. I voted Democrat because I think that it's better to pay billions for their oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher or fish.
12. I voted Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my #$%$, it's unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view.
Most importantly, don't go for voting liberals or Republicans.
In fact, most Americans don't vote and within your last election result was funny to read the great collaboration to Obama from minorities.
Also funny to know in advance that in less than 8 years USA 'll be the country with the largest number of Spanish speakers in the world: surely above 50 millions inside your borders.
The results are obvious and you can search and read the American statistics on many websites.
(can you ask yourself what could happen if the chinese do the same?)
USA has been defined as a paradigm of freedom with only 5% of the world population -an undoubtedly minority- while your prisons guarding 25% of all prisoners of the planet.
Very good business! Build more jails instead a better education!
The number of guns per household is a congenital disease that comes from your foundation and better not to post the current percentage that tops USA in drug consumption.
Another great business!
Even my dear GOP isn't a conservative party while opting for these monsters that somebody named "neocons". Not easy to support a guy like Mitt: where has his money? overseas? how much he paid inside "Delaware"?.
This isn't my GOP. Neither happy nor sad with the last results. Very very hard to accept Mitt as a candidate and -of course- never voting dalibs.
Can you remember Mr "cryingbabyPaulson" on camera when he betrayed the American people and his "most important" convictions four years ago?
How could USA -and my dear GOP in particular- allow a #$%$" like Paulson in that position?
Go one to know ....
USA has got to be the most powerful country too fast and physical laws rarely fail.
By people like Paulson or Mitt the way isn't a good one.
This week read that Lincoln movie is the great candidate for the coming Oscar and may be most of you have seen it.
If you read Jefferson no need to pay fees. It's free. No discounts in your Ameritrade account.
Why don't you do this? Why you forgot them?
Until America improve your awareness and education, 'll be very difficult to choose an ethic candidate beyond both parties to curb the current destruction of the most important middle class of the planet: youthepeople.
South Cosmic Dust
long Ron Paul
(knowing in first person a lot about middle class destruction)
Not everything you said was #$%$. But Mr. Ron Paul surely ain't the answer. He wants to get rid of the Fed and let the big banks dominate completely. We know where that leads-utter destruction.
If you evolution and climate change denier, if you are a thumper, if you are a polluter, if you make money by screwing others, if you are wealth hoarder (esp. if you hide your wealth in offshore facilities) and if you do not like people who do not look like you then you had a good reason not to vote for Democrats!
Isn't "wealth hoarder" a bit of a non-sequitur? I mean you're wealthy because you have stuff... because you hoard it and collect it and try to gain more. So how does one become a wealthly non-hoarder? Find inner peace? My god, I didn't think it was possible... but we may have found someone just as illogical as Wally boy