1. Is it a fact that some people who have bought the units have been angry and protesting?
2. Is it a fact that units were sold while fire safety inspection was not passed? In other words, if there is a fire, does xin has any responsibility?
3. Is it a fact that prospective buyers were told certain walls inside the units can be knocked down for remodeling, but later found that that is not the case?
4. Is it a fact that angry unit owners want refund and compensation?
5. Is it a fact that xin has already issued a verbal ok to look into fixing some problems but not all the problems?
6. How wide spread is this style of operation, where prospective buyers are mislead into buying the units without a chance to inspect to their satisfaction before hand?
If I don't see these questions on the CC from you.....I will know what I already suspect! You are a pontificating FOS scrumbag.
not sure if i can get through, but starting this week, i will contact all those holders of the shares listed in yahoo.
in fact, i will print out those articles and provide a side by side translation. those photos are really quire dramatic, don't you agree?
did you see that one where a bunch of people, owners i presume, actually blocked 3 buses on the street?
please let me know if you have any more or other ideas.
just trying to protect your interest before xin runs off the cliff.
Not very widespread apparently judging from the record profits. We'll see if profits are affected in the future but the burden of proof is on you. A few angry customers and a lot of innuendo hardly qualifies as proof.
I have no information whether it is widespread or not. I will just have to take your word for it for the time being. Meanwhile, those photos are worth a thousand words,,,