one poster in one chinese forum expressed quite a few concerns, namely
1. between building 24 and 25, the walls are less than 4 meter apart. the poster question how fire trucks can go through there in case there is a fire.
2. blue prints indicate certain green area between buildings. not true.
3. some doors are missing??? (too funny)
4. high power wire overhanging one building.
5. some doors between 2 neighboring units are so close to each other that if both doors are opened at the same time, the doors will hit each other (now, that is funny sheet)
6. building are smaller than what is planned on the blueprints. (i guess those short chinamen won't notice the difference anyway, right? )
sleep tight folks. tomorrow will be another day. be ready! chao!
I didn't see that one, and it would explain why they would sell every square toot to the new owners.