I have some modest proposals on how to create full employment in this country.
1. Job credits for businesses that hire workers
2. $10 an hour minimum wage to give workers increased purchasing power
3. Infastructure bank to be funded by the Federal reserve
4. One trillion dollar transfer fromthe Fed to the treasury. Half to be used for middle class tax cuts. The other half to be used to repair roads,briges, schools and the energy grid.
5. Hire one million teachers, policemen, firemen, and teacher assistants. This would cost another 75 billion and could be borrowed.