1. There are essentailly no short sellers in XIN. All who post negative messages about XIN here are a group of losers who sold their XIN shares at lower (in many cases, much much lower) price and want to buy XIN shares back. They just feel pain to see XIN go higher and higher. Post negative messages here is the only way they have to release some of their pains. Feel sorry for them. But the truth is: the more negative messages here, the higher XIN will go. This has been true since Oct. 2011 and will remain true for next 24 - 36 months.
2. $6 price point is not a resistant point for XIN. Therefore, XIN can easily break $6 and move to $7 aera. Just take a loot at 5 year chart of XIN and I am sure you will agree with me.
3. Given XIN business outlook and expected $175 million in earning in 2014, XIN will top its post IPO high of $16 per ADR in not long future. From $5.5 to $16, there are a lot money to be made. My plan is to buy and hold. At $20+, I will consider selling my XIN shares to institutional investors who will soon discovery that XIN current fair value is about $28 - $30 and fair value will move to about $36 in year 2014.
You will all do fine if you don't forget above three points. Most importantly, don't try to trade any stocks in and out. Long term, that is a sure way to lose money to people like myself.
1. Don't be so naive man. Do you actually think that those who post so called "negative" information on a yahoo message board have the power to influence the dynamics of the stock market. It maybe negative depending on which way you look at it. If you are a true investor you should want to know everything that could potentially influence the performance of your company. But then again I may be talking to someone who just want to make a quick buck off of hypes.
2. great chart....
3. Well said "Expected". I hope that's not all you base your decisions on. Please do yourself a favor and truly consider the Facts.
More negative messages mean more traders like to get into XIN. I will hold my XIN shares firm and I am ready for XIN to top $7 soon and then top $10 --- this is so obvious to me. Don't forget XIN made $2.17 per ADR in 2012 so XIN is bound to top $16 --- its post IPO high in not long future.
Remember about points 1, 2, and 3, you will do very well as XIN moves from current $6 level to $20 level in months to come.
You overlook the fact that 40 cents of the earnings have to do with taxes and won't be repeated. Xin is now a good investment NOT a great one. A correction will come and you're not prepared to take advantage.
Looks to me XIN will break $6 next week and take a fast run to $7 and then take some pause. But it should break $7 fairly easy and then luanch its move to top $10 --- Don't forget XIN made $2.17 per ARD in 2012.