We are all in a world of pain with the price drip but this is no time to lose faith. We will prevail with patience. No one can predict pricing of a stock but we can evaluate the improving fundamentals
If this was the old Augme before HC then i would be worried with all of our hope on the IP. But lets not lose focus that our cost is coming down while revenue accelerating. We have an amazing award winning platform that is continuously improving its leadership. This is all recipe for success. Just have to endure a painful time of transition and the one two punch we received from secondary and yahoo. The market is not our friend now either. Dont get discourage....we have a winner in disguise. GLTA
I think the majority here agree with your stance but some of them will sell for tax reasons and not because they have lost faith; those who want more shares are waiting until the tax selling is over and I understand that, being down 80 percent myself, I am waiting as well. I'd like to pick up another 12K of shares, but I will do that when the tax selling is over. In the meantime the risk/reward ratio is highly favorable here.
Siri, I agree 1000 percent. back in 2000 I owned a stock call m-systems. A data storage company based in Israel. traded on the Nasdaq. long story short, great company that was trading around 20 dollars a share and as high as 28 dropped to 3 dollars. 18 months later it was bought out at 35 dollars per share. unfortunately I couldn't capitalize because I was buying a house with my current wife. I needed that money. I couldn't wait. this time, I can wait as long as I have to and I know I will be rewarded in the end... patience, patience.
keep pumping Billy!! but no ones listening..and your story is not relevant...but what if you knew someone with a million $$ they could get 2 million shares down here...but who has that kind of $$, no one we know..that person whould have to be a huge believer..know anyone like that billy? i dont..