Much easier to read version here:
Updated Dates and Locations (Now 5 abstracts at S for N + ASH) of SGMO related presentation next 5 weeks......
Sangamo will present or Sangamo technology will be the subject at the following:
1) The Society for Neurocience meeting in San Diego - November 4-7. (at least 5 abstracts)
o Sunday Nov 4 11:00 am - "An engineered zinc finger protein transcriptional repressor of TrkA reduces nociception in a mouse model of bone cancer pain"
o Monday Nov 5 2:45 pm- "New Directions in the Pathophysiology and Treatment of Acute Spinal Cord Injury: Opportunity for Translation of Basic Research Discoveries - M. G. Fehlings"
o Tuesday Nov 6 9:00 am - "Potential neuroregenerative effects of treatment with a plasmid DNA vascular endothelial growth factor zinc finger activator (SB-509) in patients with diabetic neuropathy;
o Wednesday Nov 7 9:45 am - "Administration of an engineered zinc finger-activating vegf-a transcription factor induces angiogenesis, reduces cell death and promotes neurobehavioural recovery after experimental spinal cord injury"
o Wednesday Nov 7 3:00 pm - "Effect of engineered VEGF-A Zinc Finger DNA-binding transcription factor on diabetic neuropathy molecular markers (MAP kinases). A role for Gp38/Podoplanin?"
2) Translational Cancer Conference in Singapore - November 7. (Dr. Carl June, the lead scientific investigator from the U of Penn on the ccr-5 gene HIV project will discuss Sangamo technology - presenting before world cancer thought leaders)
3) JMP Securities Healthcare Conference in Boston - November 13
4) Piper Jaffray Conference in NYC - November 27-29
5) BMO Healthcare Conference in NYC - December 4-5
6) Sangamo Analyst and Investor Day in NYC - December 5 . (Including further detailed updates on the Phase 1 and 2 Trials as well as pre-clinical and other areas)
7) American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting in Atlanta - December 7-11 (Zinc Finger Proteins in the treatment of HIV with HIV resistant T cells)