Just added 40 Sept. 28's. I just can't help it. The heck with an SPO and Greece. We will see some good buying after this little sell off going right into ex-dividend. If they do an SPO, it will recover quick. I have held calls going into ex and they did and SPO, only to recover from dip within one day. I will add to this if I get some horrible dip and capitulizatoin on Monday after the G8. I love having cash. Adding mtge too. I don't see an SPO for it and I see an early ex on 6/8. My view is that they like to stagger these two stocks, AGNC and MTGE, ex dividend dates for a variety of reasons. I think it might be little challenging to handle two SPOs simutaneously. Anyway, if you are buying Sept. that should be plenty of time for the perceptions of the end of the financial world to disappear. I am really glad the Central Bank wouldn't fund the Greek banks. I hope they tell Greek its is time to leave so the market can price this in.
28's, I wish I had waited a bit, but am happy at the price I purhased them at. I decided to buy some more MTGE Sept. 20s, but otherwise, don't want to put too many chips on the table at this point. I will add more if the market goes down another level.
Hey Ben! If worse comes to worst, holding through the dividend isn't a bad call either. Sorry, but since I do not play the options game, I do not know the options expiration, or if keeping your calls through the dividend will affect you. A declaration of the dividend by management here would reverse the trend,imo, and the divvy hounds would once again flock in to drive up the share price. Management does want the higher share price for the next spo., which need not be said. Happy trading and good luck, FOXY