I was able to get in at $1.30 not to mislead anyone. Side note- The last 2 trading days was painful and it has been challenging to remain optimistic, but I was hoping the MLP's would hold up better and be more price resistant (due to the high yield) to the macro/micro-environment like the REITS. In addition A-ho$le Cramer last week denounced MLPs as being a tax burden which didn't help public perception. My take is this- if Monday is another down day and PPS does not hold up, it may be time to exit and salvage whats left? or maybe I should hold on for one more day! again, ha. Thanks board for listening to my whining and keep the wonderful, insightful discussions coming, I have learned much from this board, good luck to us all.
Looking at the last 7 days before EX of the last 18 quarters, it appears that call buyers last Friday may be OK. All 18 quarters showed an increase in PPS between EX-6 and EX. This period corresponds to last Friday and the upcoming EX next Monday. 38% of the 18 quarters had a down day on EX-7 minus EX-6, averaging -0.45, which corresponds to last Friday’s down day of -0.95. However the down quarters went on to average an increase of 1.27 from that down day to the high. High occurred in most of the quarters in the last 3 days before EX.
Just as a point of info, there was one past quarter with a -0.91 drop between EX-7 and EX-6. (Corresponding to our last Friday drop). That quarter went on to increase 1.93 from that point to a high at EX-1. Interesting, but If I had not already sold out last week, I would consider selling next week at about PPS 54.75.