It's a tough call, I still have both. Take a big hit now or hold for earnings for a possible rise/lose all of it.
I don't know what the hell I'm going to do. I did the diversification thing with options, lots of different companies/small trades and now I'm in a big hole.
Now look at Xion, everything calls him reckless, but he must be aligned with the creative forces of the universe. Turned 5k into 600k in 2 years by putting it all in AGNC... Maybe he's got the right idea and maybe some of that juice will rub off me this quarter.
Xion always sells "too early". He got out of EPD when it was 55...I was waiting for 56! BIG mistake. All my previous winning trades I've sold early too. I got greedy on this MLP run with EPD, and PAA. I blame myself and CQP, since I was hoping gains in EPD and PAA would make up for CQP. I've never done well trading options on more than 2 companies...another lesson for me ;)
I sold both and feel much better;they were like an anchor dragging me down for the past month.Yes I took a big loss but I can look ahead now instead of constant aggravation,I've get this Frankenmonster Storm to deal with and if I lose power Monday(I live in NJ) I would lose my internet access.Now to wait for an entry point for AGNC to regain my losses.
I know the feeling - maybe tomorrow dark red will turn to light red but either way they'll be gone. I am still playing with the house's money from earlier trades but it used to be MY damn money.